We accept applications from qualified candidates for posted positions.
Minimum requirements include:
- Professional state or provincial teacher certification in grade level or content area (including supervised student teaching)
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant grade level or content area (advanced degree preferred)
- Two or more years successful professional teaching experience
- Fluent level of English language proficiency (spoken and written)
- Training and/or experience supporting students using English as an additional language
All teaching positions for the 2019-2020 school year have been filled.
IT Coordinator / Network Administrator - Bilingual English/Chinese required
Teaching Vacancies for 2020-2021
Upper Primary Teacher (grade level to be determined, but likely 3, 4 or 5)
Middle School Humanities (English Language Arts and Social Studies/History)
AP English/High School English Language Arts
Secondary Math (primarily High School)
High School Chemistry/Science
Contact Ms. Shen Jie, Human Resources Manager, to apply or for more information
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Taskforce on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practicies with specific attention to child protection and safety.